2/15/10

valentine roundup

I was able to finish the heart pins for my girls, and since Mags wanted some special valentines to give her good friends and teacher at school, I decided to make a few more. These were so easy, and I got the idea at Twig and Thistle. Now I'm thinking of ways I could make pins for other occasions because these were so cute and fun!


And, as promised, my knock-off for a card seen in an Etsy shop. We gave this to B as well as the grandparents. I changed some of the words, etc. to make it fit better. Not my own idea, but such a cute one I couldn't help myself. I so often find things on blogs that leave me saying, "I could totally do that!" Such was the case with this card, and in a few minutes I had it all put together.

(front)

(inside)

I hope your valentine celebrations were wonderful. Ours was just as I had hoped it would be. We had a lovely brunch Sunday morning before church. I made crust-less quiche and crepes for my family. Here is our Valentine box on the table before we actually started eating. Brimful!

Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment